- MBA in Canada is a very sought after program and offers various specialisations like marketing, human resource, international business, finance, supply chain management etc.
- Cost of MBA in Canada varies from Rs 20 lacs to 45 lacs for a 2 year program.
Entry Requirements Are:
- Academic requirement is a minimum 70% aggregate in a 4 years undergraduate degree. There are a few options to apply for MBA in Canada with a 3 years undergraduate degree, or else the student can opt for WES evaluation.
- Work Experience ranging from 1 to 5 years at managerial level is preferred.
- Some universities also ask for GMAT ranging from 500 to 700.
- An updated resume, essays, letter of recommendation, ielts, interview.
- Admission officers are looking for strong leadership skills, academic achievements, and highly motivated candidates.