- College and University applications to study in Canada are extremely critical as they involve spending time to fill up forms, providing letters of reference (LORS), referee details, preparing the statement of purpose (SOP), IELTS, etc and all documents have to be uploaded in a specific format within deadline.
- Most of the Colleges and Universities in Canada have an application fee.Any information missed while filling applications can lead to rejection of the same.
- Applications should be made atleast 8 months before the course start date.
Documents Required For Applications
- Completed Application form
- Passport Copy
- Transcripts and Marksheets from College or University (can be notarized)
- Backlog Certificates (if applicable)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) required for graduates and optional for undergraduates
- Resume is required for MBA/ Masters Students
- IELTS TRF copy
- Official score reports of SAT/TOEFL/GRE/GMAT to be sent by ETS
- Letter of Recommendation (LORs) for University application
- Certificates of Extracurricular Activities
Application process for Universities in Canada ?
Application process for Colleges in Canada ?