UK Student Visa File Preparation
- You need to have a CAS statement from the University (CAS – Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies),
- Sufficient funds to cover the entire cost of studying and living in Britain
- UK student visa file should show funds that are a minimum of 28 days old. Preferably in a student account or a joint account.
- UK visa usually takes about 20 to 30 days unless you apply for an express visa that can be granted in 3 to 4 days.
- The money does not need to be available 28 days in advance if it’s from a student loan
- There is an interview of the student at the embassy before the visa is issued
- For a detailed checklist, you may get in touch with our team.Spouse Visa:
- You will usually be allowed to bring your spouse and any child under 18 years of age to the UK
- You should have an offer for a Master’s Degree from a University.
- You have to financially support them.
- You will also need to show the ECO a marriage certificate, and a birth certificate for each child.
- Your spouse will be allowed to work.
Cost of Visa:
- £475 for the visa (with health surcharge)
- If you want to get a decision more quickly than the standard 8 weeks, then pay £500 for the priority service to get a decision within 5 working days.
- Can pay £800 for the super-priority service to get a decision within 24 hours