UK Courses & UK Facts
The following are the UK facts to study in the UK
- Large Areas of Specialization; More than 2000 courses to choose from.
- Courses with paid internships available.
- Masters can be completed in 1 year.
- Postgraduate programs require only 15 years of education.
- UK Education is affordable.
- 20 hours per week part-time job during studies for degree courses.
- Full-time job during holidays (40 hrs. per week).
- The UK has provision to study in Foundation & Pre-Masters Programme in high ranked universities.
- Scholarships, Bursaries & Student Discounts are available.
- One centralized application form for 5 undergraduate courses and generally.
- No application fee for postgraduate courses.
- Easy Admission & Visa procedure.
- No SAT, GMAT, or GRE is required.
- Admissions are possible without IELTS also.
- Quick decision on applications.
- Two-year Post Study Work Right.
The UK is now offering a 2 Year Post Study Work Right to overseas students beginning from Sept 2020 intake. This policy change by the UK Government provides students with the opportunity to embark on a truly global career.
Please consider the above UK facts before planning to Uk studies.