Under Tier 4 Visa
Details of Part time jobs in UK :
- Part-time jobs in the UK, Student Can Work 20 hrs per week during study time and full time during holidays. (For both UG and PG level).
- Students can work without needing to obtain permission from the local job center.
- Similarly, they are able to do work placements that are part of a course or to undertake internship placements without the need to obtain permission from Work Permits (UK).
- With just minimum wage (ie 7.20 pounds per hour), you should be able to earn 432 pounds per month.
How to Find Part-Time Job
- Part time jobs in the UK, are available by consulting notice boards around your university, in local newspapers, and visiting your university placement office.
- Many institutions now have their own ‘job shop’, which displays part-time and holiday vacancies and also issue job vacancy bulletins.
Following the Rules
- There are many employment opportunities for international students in the UK.
- But there are a few conditions you should keep in mind:
- You cannot run your own business, be self-employed, provide services as a professional sportsperson or entertainer, or pursue a career by taking a permanent full-time position.
- Money that you hope to make while doing part-time or vacation work cannot form part of your visa application.
Post Study Work
- UK offers 2 years stay back option after doing graduation in the UK universities.
- Take benefit of this rule as it may change in the future.