Details of Education in Ireland :
- Ireland accepts 3 years of UG Programs for a masters degree
- Ireland offers LLB & LLM programs approved by the Indian Bar Council.
It also has Medical Programs, Clinical, and Non-Clinical.
- Ireland Colleges accept mature students provided they have proper documents and work experience.
- A spouse visa is not preferred in Ireland.
- Ranking of your previous university matters at the time of admission.
- Data Science, Business Analytics, AI, Cyber Security, and all Computing programs are highly competitive.
- Ireland visa can be applied 3-4 months in advance and it takes nearly 4-6 weeks for the same.
- Duolingo Test is allowed by few colleges due to COVID-19.
- If a student has done a Master’s in India, he/she can go for another master’s in Ireland.
- Conversion programs are allowed in Ireland.
The above-mentioned details of education in Ireland needs to be considered before proceeding to Ireland