Global Edge is the official representative of all Universities in Ireland. We have been sending students to Ireland and other countries as
student visa consultants
for more than 11 years. We are study-visa consultants in Delhi sending students to Ireland, UK, Germany, etc. As
student visa consultants
in Delhi, we assist students to shortlist courses, universities, and countries as per their academic profiles. We also assist students in university applications visa file preparation. Our visa success rate is more than 97%, thus, making us one of the
best visa consultants in Delhi
. This page will give detailed information on
study in Ireland visa
IRELAND STUDENT VISA FROM INDIA
Before traveling to Ireland for studies, students have to apply for an Ireland student visa which is also called a stamp 2 visa. This is granted for 90 days for international students which have to be stamped in Ireland for the extension for up to 1 year. Ireland student visa fee is approx. Rs 17,210 which includes mandatory Check & Verify (this amount can change anytime without prior notice) and is paid online at the time of taking visa appointment through the online application form.
Ireland student visa from India
can be applied from Delhi, Mumbai (South), Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Cochin, Jalandhar, Kolkata & Pune through VAC (Ireland Visa Application Centre/ VFS) office. However, there is only one Embassy of Ireland in India which is in New Delhi. Biometrics are done and student visa files/ documents are scanned and submitted in VAC/ VFS. For an Ireland student visa, scanned copies of all documents are sent to the Embassy of Ireland through online/ email, and the original passport is sent physically for visa approval. It may take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks for the visa approval. Students can apply for an Ireland study visa a minimum 4 months before the course start date ( as per the current rule)
IRELAND STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS
Ireland student visa file should be prepared with utmost care before a student plans to file for Ireland study visa. The Embassy of Ireland has issued a checklist for
Ireland student visa requirements
. Any Ireland
student visa consultant
in India should be following this checklist. We advise students to follow this checklist diligently before applying for an Ireland study visa. The Embassy has even specified the order in which the Ireland study visa documents have to be arranged. It is extremely important for students to understand the importance of these points as the Embassy of Ireland follows it before issuing an Ireland student visa. Some of the important points from the checklist are listed below:
- Attach receipt of Ireland student visa fees paid along with appointment date printout in the visa file.
- Visa Supplementary Form having details of the applicant, family members, sponsors, etc is also a must for Ireland study visa file.
- Statement of purpose is extremely important for the Ireland study visa file.
- Coloured Photocopies of all pages of all previous passports and current passports have to be submitted.
- Ireland University “Offer Letter” clearly mentioning the tuition fees and course start date is very important.
- A separate scholarship letter or scholarship mentioned in the university offer letter should also be submitted.
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is a mandatory document. The applicant has to apply for the same from the Passport Sewa Kendra website only. It may take anywhere from 10 to 15 days for this process to get completed. Usually, the Embassy of Ireland does not accept PCC issued by Police.
- Embassy of Ireland requires students to show the availability of funds for tuition plus the living for the entire course duration. This is extremely important to comply with before an Ireland study visa is issued. You can get in touch with us to understand more on this in-depth.
- The Source of funds for the above is also extremely important. Preferably, funds should be 6 months old, however, even if funds are not that old, their legitimate source is extremely important. There are certain sources of funds/ sponsors that are allowed. You may contact us for more information on the same.
- Funds towards Living for at least 10,000 euros per year have to be shown in the Ireland study visa file.
- Universities or Colleges in Ireland will issue an unconditional offer letter (Letter Of Acceptance as some may call it) after submission of a valid English Language Test. This can be IELTS, PTE, or TOEFL. These days, Duolingo English Test (DET) is also being accepted by universities in Ireland and the Embassy of Ireland. English language test score is a must before applying for an Ireland study visa. To learn more about the minimum score required for a , you can contact us.
- Complete educational history with mark sheets of class 10th and 12th along with Bachelors (Graduation are required. A degree certificate is also required. A lot of students don’t have their complete set of mark sheets available and hence get badly stuck while making university applications.
Study in Ireland visa
will not be issued if academic documents are incomplete.
- Students have to buy Private Medical Insurance from authorized Insurance companies. You can speak to us to learn more about which companies issue this.
- If a student has work experience, then all previous company’s joining and relieving letters are required to be filed along with the Ireland study visa file.
- Education loan is accepted as a source of funds towards payment of tuition fees. It is advisable to apply for an education loan well in advance as it may take a lot of time for its approval.
To get a complete checklist of
study in Ireland visa
, you can call us and we will be glad to assist you. Don’t take risk of applying for an
Ireland study visa
without understanding all the points in detail as it may lead to visa rejection.