• VISA Application form is generally filled by the university where student is going to study in Dubai.
• Apart from Visa Application form, other documents required for Dubai study visa are:
– Photograph (One) – A few universities may ask for more photographs
– All Education Documents like class 10th and 12th marksheet
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Semester-wise Marksheets (if any)
– Master’s Degree
– University Fee Receipts
– University offer letter
• IELTS/TOEFL/PTE is required for VISA Application – there are very few options that accept students without IELTS/ TOEFL/ PTE
• VISA Application Fee is approx. 3000 AED
Insurance Fee is approx. 1500 AED (VISA Fee and Insurance Fee may vary from University to University)
• Universities in Dubai may ask for cautionary refundable deposit at the time of VISA which may vary from 4000 to 7000 AED (Cautionary refundable deposit may vary from University to University)
• Dubai student Visa decision timeline is 12-15 days approx. (it may take more time in some cases).