Please find below few points of Dubai Student Visa checklist:
- Completed ‘Student Visa Application’ form.
- Signed and accepted unconditional offer letter.
- Tuition Fee remittance receipt (scan copy)
- Visa Fee remittance receipt (scan copy)
- Scanned copy of passport (coloured) – passport should have a validity of 6 months when applying for a Dubai Student Visa.
- Clear passport size photograph (coloured) with (white background)
- Payment of minimum 25% of tuition fee before applying for
- Dubai Student Visa.
- Copy of Medical Insurance policy covered in the UAE (if arranged on your own).
- Above are some of the points of Dubai student visa checklist. Universities in Dubai assist students in applying for student visa for Dubai.
You can get in touch with us for more detailed information.