MBA in Ireland
- MBA in Ireland is a very sought-after program and offer various specializations like marketing, human resource, cloud computing, finance, information technology, etc.
- Ireland MBA fees vary from Rs 8 lacs to 20 lacs for a 1-year program.
- Business studies are available in Colleges & Universities in Ireland
- Trinity College Dublin, University College Dublin, Dublin Business School & Griffith College have full-time MBA courses for international students.
Entry Requirements Are:
- The academic requirement is a minimum of 50% aggregate in a 3-year undergraduate degree.
- Some universities require work experience ranging from 3 to 5 years at the managerial level
- Some universities also ask for GMAT ranging from 500 to 700.
- An updated resume, essays, letter of recommendation, IELTS, interview.
- Admission officers are looking for strong leadership skills, academic achievements, and highly motivated candidates.