- Do not apply if the IELTS criteria is not met.
- The course chosen should be as per your last qualification or substantial work experience.
- Please do not apply for the course if you have several failed courses in that subject.
- Please check the backlogs accepted by every college. Most of the colleges do not take students with more than 8 to 10 backlogs.
- Also remember that if one subject is repeated two times then it is counted as two backlogs, not one.
- Canada colleges do not accept students with large gaps of 5 or more years in studies. This is regardless of their work experience.
- Universities accept students with gap showing relevant work experience
- There is a higher rate of visa approval for students having 60% and above throughout their academic qualifications.
- Documents in the visa file should be as per the checklist of the visa category applied. Even submitting extra documents can lead to visa rejection.
- Spouse visa is not preferred in Canada.
- Open school and distance learning is not accepted in Canada.
- No SOP & LORs are required for community colleges in Canada.
- There is no cap on the number of applications that can be made by a student.
- If a student has already put his file for PR; he must not submit for student visa file at the same time.
- Duolingo Test is allowed only for Covid-19 reason. For application it is accepted, but for visa it is not cleared by the embassy.
- During Covid if you opt for online classes, then make sure that online classes are not more than 50% of your study program, as then you will not be eligible for pgwp.
- Bank Loans are easily given for Canadian Education.
- If a student has done a masters in India he can again apply for a pgdip/ masters in Canada. The course should be chosen very carefully.
Education System in Ireland
The details of Education system in Ireland : National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) sets the standard of education in Ireland. Degree from Irish Universities is recognized World over. All the universities in Ireland are Public universities & are controlled by...