1. Advantages of Education Abroad
- You get to study in Worlds Top Rank Universities that have excellent infrastructure.
- Development of International Outlook and Networking
- Chance to study specialized & practical work oriented programs.
- Permanent Residency Options
- Excellent jobs and salaries after study
- Some medical/science programs are cheaper overseas than in India, etc.
2. Top Universities
3. Selection of University & Country
- A good university & country for you would be one which “best fits” in terms of budget, availability of desired course, university ranking (its recognition), post study stay back options, permanent residency options, economy & job market of that country.
- These are the key points that should be kept in mind before shortlisting university and country.
- Take assistance of to shortlist universities in various countries.
4.Selection of Right Course
- Selection of right course depends on your academic background, work experience and future career goals.
- Some of the popular courses are Business Analytics, Data Science, Fintech, Health Science, Psychology, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security, MBA, etc.
- Some courses like law and medicine are offered after considering their acceptance and home country rules and registrations with the councils.
- Most countries require minimum 50% in academics alongwith IELTS, PTE or TOEFL score.
- Some countries also ask for GMAT/ GRE for Masters Program and SAT / ACT for Undergraduate Programs.
- Admission in top universities is very competitive and one needs to have a great overall profile to secure admission.
- Take assistance of to get your profile evaluated for various universities.
6. COST OF OVERSEAS EDUCATION
Cost of overseas education differs from country to country. Below example will give you a more clear picture:
[table id=1 /]
7. Study Abroad Scholarships
- Excellent Scholarships are available for international students for almost all countries.
- Some are provided by the university, some by the government and some by other agencies.
- It can range from 20% to 60% of the tution fees.
- Mostly depend on grades and experience of the student.
- An early application is always beneficial for scholarships benefits.
8. Documents Required For Applications
- Documents required for university applications are academics, passport, work experience, statement of purpose, letter of reference, IELTS, CV, etc.
- For undergraduate admission, a predicted scorecard is required from the school.
- Applicants can apply without ielts (except Canada).
- If some documents are pending, students can get a conditional offer.
- Applications should be made well on time else you may miss the desired intake.
9.Application & Admission Process to Study Abroad
- Study Abroad application process involves lot of steps which need to be completed in a timely manner.
- Every step is very specific and if you miss any information it can lead to rejection of application.
- Some universities also take interviews before granting admission. We assist our students to prepare for interview.
- Take assisstence of for application & admission process.
- MBA is the most sought after program, and students from any background can apply for the same.
- There are MBA options without work experience & GMAT also.
- There are specializations in MBA for eg. Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Hospitality, Supply Chain Management, etc.
- Almost all countries offer MBA program.
- Its fees ranges from Rs 8 lakhs to Rs 40 lakhs for the entire program.
11. PART TIME WORK
- In most of the countries, international students can work part time while studying and earn good salaries.
- They can work on campus or off campus.
- There is a minimum wage rate policy for every country.
- On an average a student is allowed to work 20hrs per week while studying and full time during vacations.
- A student can earn on an average Rs 5 to 6 lakhs p.a. by working part time.
12. POST STUDY WORK
- In most of the countries you can stay back and work after your studies are over.
- This not only allows you to earn but also apply for permanent residency of that country.
- Canada offers upto 3 years stay back.
- Ireland offers upto 2 years stay back.
- UK offers upto 2 years stay back.
- Germany offers upto 18 months stay back.
- New Zealand offers upto 3 years stay back.
- Australia offers upto 2 years stay back.
13. HOW TO PREPARE VISA FILE
- Preparation of Student Visa File should be strictly done as per embassy guidelines.
- Don’t take risk by applying yourself as you may not be aware of most of the visa requirements and procedure.
- Usually visa can be applied 3 months before the course start date.
- Most of the embassies process their visas through VFS offices.
- As study visa consultants in Delhi, we assist our students with visa checklist for different countries.