The below are the application process for universities in Ireland
- College applications are extremely critical as they involve spending time to fill up forms, providing letters of reference (LORS), referee details, preparing the statement of purpose (SOP), IELTS, etc and all documents have to be uploaded in a specific format.
- Most of the Colleges and Universities in Ireland have an application fee. Any information missed while filling applications can lead to rejection of the same.
- We recommend that applications should be made at least 6- 8 months before the course start date.
Documents Required For Applications Process for Universities in Ireland
- Completed Application form.
- Passport Copy.
- Transcripts and Marksheets from College or University.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) is required.
- A resume is required for MBA/Master’s Students.
- IELTS TRF copy.
- Letter of Recommendation (LORs) for University application.
- Work Experience Letter.