• Students would be eligible for a one year

    stay back in Canada

    after pursuing one year’s course.

  • After completing a 2 years course, students are eligible for a 3 year’s

    stay back in Canada

  • If a student does two courses of 1 year each, back to back, then he or she can apply for 3 year’s PSW (

    post study work


  • PSW

    is given only once to every international student.

  • PSW

    is given only when student has studied from an eligible Designated Learning Institute i.e DLI (Colleges and Universities should have a valid DLI number).

  • To apply for post study work permit, a student will need to have a letter of acceptance from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI).

  • Study should be for more than 8 months to avail




Interested to

Study in Canada


Get Your Profile Evaluated by Our Experts