• Students would be eligible for a 1 year stay back after pursuing one year’s course . After completing a 2 years course, students are eligible for a 3 year’s stay back in Canada.

  • If a student does 2 courses of 1 year each back to back then he can apply for 3 years psw (post study work). PSW is given only once to every international student.

  • PGWP is given only when student has studied from an eligible designated learning institute. Study is more than 8 months.


Interested to
Study Abroad?

Get Your Profile Evaluated by Our Experts