Looking for Best Study Abroad Consultants in Delhi who can help you with:
- Study in Australia
- Study in Canada
- Study in Cyprus
- Study in Dubai
- Study in Finland
- Study in France
- Study in UK
- Study in Spain
- Study in Hungary
- Study in Ireland
- Study in Malaysia
- Study in Norway
- Study in USA
- Study in Poland
- Study in Russia
- Study in Singapore
- Study in Sweden
- Study in Switzerland
- Study in Germany
- Study in New Zealand
- Study in Netherlands
Interested to Study Abroad?
Enquire for Study Overseas
Avail Benefits Worth
FREEProfile Evaluation Worth Rs. 3000
+FREEOne To One Counselling (twice)
Worth Rs. 18,000
If you are looking for all the above then don’t miss this information.
1. ADVANTAGES OF EDUCATION ABROAD
- You get to study in Worlds Top Rank Universities that have excellent infrastructure.
- Development of International Outlook and Networking
- Chance to study specialized & practical work oriented programs.
- Permanent Residency Options
- Excellent jobs and salaries after study
- Some medical/science programs are cheaper overseas than in India, etc.
2. TOP UNIVERSITIES
We counsel & assist our students to get admission in the top universities of the World, like Oxford (UK), Cambridge (UK), Trinity College Dublin (Ireland), University Of Toronto (Canada), Wharton Business School (USA), etc. Our team of experts ensure a smooth process and a perfect application.
3. SELECTION OF UNIVERSITY & COUNTRY
- A good university & country for you would be one which “best fits” in terms of budget, availability of desired course, university ranking (its recognition), post study stay back options, permanent residency options, economy & job market of that country.
- These are the key points that should be kept in mind before shortlisting university and country.
- Take assistance of best study abroad consultants in Delhi to shortlist universities in various countries.
4. SELECTION OF RIGHT COURSE
- Selection of right course depends on your academic background, work experience and future career goals.
- Some of the popular courses are Business Analytics, Data Science, Fintech, Health Science, Psychology, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security, MBA, etc.
- Some courses like law and medicine are offered after considering their acceptance and home country rules and registrations with the councils.
- Most countries require minimum 50% in academics alongwith IELTS, PTE or TOEFL score.
- Some countries also ask for GMAT/ GRE for Masters Program and SAT / ACT for Undergraduate Programs.
- Admission in top universities is very competitive and one needs to have a great overall profile to secure admission.
- Take assistance of best study abroad consultants in Delhi to get your profile evaluated for various universities.
|Country||Tuition Fees/ Yr||Living Expenses/ Yr|
|USA||Rs 15 to 50 lacs||Rs 10 to 15 lacs|
|Canada||Rs. 7.5 to 20 lacs||Rs. 5.5 lacs|
|UK||Rs. 8 to 25 lacs||Rs. 9 to 12 lacs|
|Ireland||Rs. 9 to 16 lacs||Rs. 8 to 10 lacs|
|New Zealand||Rs. 9 to 18 lacs||Rs. 7.5 lacs|
Bank loans are easily available for overseas education. Nationalised Banks and Private Banks offer education loan with or without collaterals depending on student profile.