- MBA in Ireland is a very sought after program and offers various specialisations like marketing, human resource, cloud computing, finance, information technology etc.
- Cost of MBA in Ireland varies from Rs 8 lacs to 20 lacs for a 1 year program.
- MBA is available in Colleges & Universities in Ireland
- Trinity College Dublin, University College Dublin, Dublin Business School & Griffith College have full time MBA course for international students.
Entry Requirements Are:
- Academic requirement is a minimum 50% aggregate in a 3 years undergraduate degree.
- Some universities require work experience ranging from 3 to 5 years at managerial level
- Some universities also ask for GMAT ranging from 500 to 700.
- An updated resume, essays, letter of recommendation, ielts, interview.
- Admission officers are looking for strong leadership skills, academic achievements, and highly motivated candidates.