ARE YOU PLANNING TO STUDY IN IRELAND?
If yes, then don’t miss this information as it will give you really useful insights about Studies in Ireland, Education in Ireland, Universities in Ireland, University Applications, etc.
Save your time and effort that is required for university shortlisting, university applications, visa file preparation, etc if you read the information given on this page.
Global Edge is direct authorized representative of all Universities, Colleges & Institutes of Ireland for India. It regularly organizes visits of University Representatives, Webinars, Education Fairs, etc.
14 FACTS ABOUT STUDIES IN IRELAND
1. WHY SHOULD STUDENTS STUDY IN IRELAND ?
- Ireland is one of the safest countries to live in. It is an English speaking country and all the courses are taught in English language. This would save a lot of your time and effort to adjust and settle in an entirely new country.
- Ireland has World ranked universities with Superb infrastructure & beautiful campuses.
- Comparitively Irish Universities have low tuition fees and they provide good scholarships.
- International students get a 2 year stay back option after they finish their 1 year masters degree from Ireland.
- There are very good career opportunities in Ireland which a lot of students aren’t aware of.
- Ireland is a part of European Union & is one of the fastest growing economies of Europe.
2. IS IRELAND A GOOD CHOICE FOR MASTERS ?
- Ireland has a wide variety of extremely specialized Masters courses that will help you build your skillset.
- Most of the Masters courses in Ireland are for 1 year.
- It is one of the best countries for a good return on investment as one years Masters in Ireland gives you a two year stayback option.
- Cost of 1 year of education viz a viz the starting salary you get makes it a very lucrative option.
3. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Irish embassy requires all documents to be placed in a specific particular order.
- Documents required for Ireland student visa are appointment confirmation, visa fees payment receipt, visa forms (updated & latest), all academic mark sheets & degree certificates, IELTS scorecard, all passports (previous & current), financial matrix, bank statements, sponsorship letters, offer letter, etc.
4. FUNDS REQUIRED FOR IRELAND STUDENT VISA
- For both UG & PG programs, total funds that are required for tuition fees plus living expenses for entire course duration have to be shown. For eg. if the course is for 4 years then total funds (tuition + living) that are required for 4 years have to be shown. Source of funds should be explainable.
10. TUITION FEES & SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE
- Ireland education is very affordable. The fees ranges from Rs 9 lacs per year to Rs 20 lacs per year depending upon course, university & college.
- Living expense of Rs 8 lacs per year is extra.
- Some Universities in Ireland provide scholarships of upto 100% on the basis of academic marks, statement of purpose (SOP) & letters of references.
- It is advisable to apply early to avail scholarship as they get over very quickly.
- Only offer holders get scholarship.
11. HOW TO SHORTLIST AND APPLY TO UNIVERSITIES IN IRELAND
- There are 8 universities in Ireland namely Trinity College Dublin, University College Dublin, University College Cork, etc. Then there are Technical Institutes & Colleges in Ireland such as Cork Institute of Technology, Dublin Business School, etc.
- Shortlisting depends on various factors like your academic marks, preferred course, budget, preferred intake, work experience (if any), etc. After we receive your documents, our team does profile evaluation that is very important for shortlisting.
- College applications are extremely critical as they involve spending time to fill up forms, providing letters of reference (LORS), referee details, preparing statement of purpose (SOP), IELTS, etc, and all documents ave to be uploaded in a specific format before deadline. Any information missed while filling applications can lead to rejection of the same.
- You can get in touch with us for a free one to one counselling session to get more clarity on the above.
12. POST STUDY STAY BACK OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Students are allowed to work 20 hrs/ week part time while studying in Ireland.
- Ireland offers 2 years stay back option to students after they finish their Masters Program.
- Take benefit of this rule as it may change in future.
13. EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN IRELAND
- Ireland is home to more than 1500 MNCs such as Intel, Amazon, Audi, Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Ebay, Coca Cola, Ernst & Young, Boston Scientific, etc.
- Ireland has World’s Top Medical Devices Companies.
- It has World’s Top Financial Services Companies.
- It has World’s Top ICT Companies.
- It has World’s Top Pharma Companies.
- Ireland is World’s second largest exporter of software.
14. EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR MBA AND DATA SCIENTISTS
- Data Analysts & MBAs are a part of critical skills occupation list of Ireland.
- Starting salary after doing MBA in Ireland is apprx 30,000 Euros per annum for a fresher.
- Data Analysts can expect their salary to be between 40,000 to 80,000 euros per annum depending on industry and experience.
- Some of the companies hiring Data Analysts & MBA are Accenture, Aer Lingus, Amazon, Apple, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, Bank of Ireland, etc.
- Data Analysts & MBAs can get jobs in sectors like healthcare, financial services, food, pharma, sports at nearly all levels like sales, marketing, retail, planning, etc.
- After studying data analytics, you can become a data analyst, data scientist, quantitative analyst, business analyst, business intelligence consultants, data warehouse consultants, etc.
- Government of Ireland ‘s policy is to become a leading country in Europe for Big Data & Data Analytics.
Global Edge is authorized direct representative of Universities, Technical Institutes & Colleges in Ireland
UNIVERSITIES IN IRELAND
Trinity College Dublin (The University of Dublin)
University College Dublin
University College Cork
University of Limerick
National University of Ireland Galway
Dublin City University
Tu Dublin (Technological University Dublin)(Earlier Dublin Institute of Technology)
INSTITUTES OF TECHNOLOGY
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Letterkerny Institute of Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology Carlow
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
COLLEGES IN IRELAND
Dublin Business School
Griffith College Ireland (Griffith College Dublin)
National College of Ireland
Why Choose Global Edge As
Abroad Education Consultants?
We provide in-depth counselling for shiksha study abroad as per student's profile and budget.
We provide admission assistance for most of the Universities abroad including top 100 Global Universities of the world.
We assist in applications, SOP & LOR, admission, scholarships, visa file preparation & much more.
Dedicated and Experienced team of professionals to take care of your overseas education & shiksha study abroad needs.
Global Edge represents Universities and Colleges in more than 21 countries like Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Finland, Netherland, New Zealand, Australia, etc.
OUR ACHIEVEMENTS AS OVERSEAS EDUCATION CONSULTANTS IN DELHI
Students Counselled and Counting
Years of Rich Experience
Visa Success Rate
Countries Represented for Study Abroad
OUR STUDENT TESTIMONIALS
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.