Business and Law:
Accounting and Finance, Economics, Global Management, Banking and Finance, Business Analytics, Actuarial, Risk Management, Law
Computer and Engineering:
Computer Science, Data Science, Cyber Security, Software , Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Fintech, Automotive, Biotechnology, Sustainability.
Health and Life Sciences:
Pharmacy, Medical Sciences, Biomedical Science, Mathematics,Psychology, Education, Nursing
Arts and Design:
Art, Fashion, Product Design, Architecture, Graphic, Theatre, Music, Hospitality, etc
MBA in UK
- MBA in UK is a very sought after program and offers various specialisations like marketing, human resource, international business, business analytics, healthcare, finance, supply chain management, etc.
- Cost of MBA in UK varies from Rs 12 lacs to Rs 45 lacs for a 1 or 2 year program.
- Top ranked MBA Schools are London Business School, Said Business School, Manchester Business School, Warwick Business School.
Entry Requirements in General for MBA:
- Academic requirement is a minimum 55% aggregate in undergraduate degree.
- Work Experience ranging from 1 to 5 years at managerial level is preferred.
- Some universities also ask for GMAT, most of them do not
- An updated resume, essays, letter of recommendation, ielts, interview.
- Admission officers are looking for strong leadership skills, academic achievements, and highly motivated candidates.
Medical Studies in UK
- Easy Admission Compared to India, Canada & USA
- You can practice in India or anywhere in the world
- You have to apply through UCAS but only 4 options are available and in the fifth, you apply to a corresponding program (to be on a safer side)
- There are tests to be taken – U CAT/ B MAT (can be taken only once)
- There is also an interview taken called Mini Multiple Interviews. Usually in the university.
- Chemistry is required in 12th; Bio is preferred with 90% above; ielts required 7.0
- Some kind of internship or project should be undertaken to show your purpose.
- 5 to 8 years (depending on your specilisation- GP, Surgery, Optha, Pediatriatic,etc)
- The first 2 yrs are the foundation years in the university and thereafter you are moved to a hospital.
- First 2 years is Rs 19 to 20 lacs per annum and thereafter it is Rs 30 to 40 lacs per annum.
- However, there are much cheaper and more sure options in countries like Ireland & Czech Republic.
- After the degree (MB), student can sit for the MCI exam.