Untold Points About Education in UK:
Points To Remember For Successful Offer & Visa:
- IELTS is not mandatory at the time of application.
- For UK visa there is a face to face interview of every student.
- Open school and distance education is allowed for UK admission.
- Gaps in studies are OK if explained well with document proof given.
- MBA is possible without work experience and GMAT.
- Bank Loans are easily given for UK education.
- Please do not apply for the course if you have several failed courses in that subject.
- Duolingo Test (DET) is allowed only for Covid-19 reason. Toefl / PTE is accepted. IELTS can be waived off, depending on 12th English marks.
- During Covid you can opt for online classes, most of the courses are running hybrid.
- If a student has done a masters in India he can again apply for a masters in UK. The course should be chosen very carefully.
- Spouse and dependants are allowed in Uk.
- 28 days old fund is required in bank account before filing visa. Preferably in student account or a joint account.
- Living costs in UK fluctuate depending on the city you stay in.
- Housing needs to be booked before the visa application.
- Universities do not prefer any specific board , they see the student holistically.