Eligibility Requirements in Ireland
- To pursue Bachelors Degree in Ireland, one should have a min 75% in 12th to apply to Universities
- To pursue Masters Degree in Universities in Ireland, one should have a min 60% or above in Bachelors Degree.
Other Important Points That Are Considered For Admission Are:
- Ranking of your university
- Marks in the core subjects are taken into view
- Conversion programs are allowed in Ireland
- There are also Higher Diploma programs if eligibility is not met for Masters.