Bachelors in UK – Academic Requirements
- High ranked Universities student needs to have 80 to 95% in 12th.
- Middle ranked Universities student needs to have 60 to 80% in 12th. Few universities accept the students having 50 to 55% in 12th.
- Students who do not meet academic criteria can apply for graduation programmes through various Pathways by applying for Diploma leading to second year of bachelors or Foundation course leading to first year of bachelors.
Masters in UK – Academic Requirements
- High ranked universities student needs to have 65% to 80% in Graduation.
- Middle ranked universities student needs to have 55% to 65% in Graduation.
- Students who do not meet academic criteria can apply for Masters through various pathways by applying for Pre‐Masters leading to Masters.
Scholarships in UK
UK Universities have good scholarships.
Scholarships are offered by Universities, Government & Other Agencies
Kinds of Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarship
- Commonwealth Scholarship
- Great Education Scholarship By British Council, and many more…
Universities in UK provide scholarships on the basis of academic marks, extra-curricular activities, chosen subjects, etc. Every scholarship has its own eligibility criteria. Scholarship can go upto 50% and research can be fully funded.
Intakes & Course Duration
- UK Universities have two major intakes ie Sep & Jan
- Some universities have intakes in March, April and November also.
- UCAS is open only for September intake.
- The biggest advantage of UK education in comparison to other educational destinations world wide is that UK provides shorter durations programs.
- For Undergraduate ‐ 3 years (4 years sandwich programme)
- For Postgraduate ‐1 year (2 years in which 1 year is a placement year)
Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Rs 12 lacs to Rs 25 lacs p.a (£12,700 – £23,190 p.a) (approx)
Postgraduate Tuition Fees
- Rs 10 lacs to Rs 30 lacs (£10,000 – £28,000 p.a.) (approx)
Living Cost in UK
In London: Rs 12 lacs p.a
Outside London: Rs 10 lacs p.a.
- NHS Insurance is paid at the time of admission.Health care is often free for international students.
- Bank loans are easily available in nationalised and private banks. After offer you can apply for loan.