- College applications are extremely critical as they involve spending time to fill up forms, providing letters of reference (LORS), referee details, preparing statement of purpose (SOP), IELTS, etc.
- All documents have to be uploaded in a specific format.
- Any information missed while filling applications can lead to rejection of the same.
- Dates of UCAS application should be kept in mind
Documents Required For Application:
- Completed Application form
- Passport Copy
- Transcripts and Marksheets from College or University
- Predicted Score incase of undergraduate application
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) / Essay required for graduates and undergraduates
- Resume is required for MBA/ Masters Students
- IELTS/ PTE/ TOEFL copy
- Letter of Recommendation (LORs)
- Certificates of Extracurricular Activities
- Portfolio required for art and design based courses