Application Process & Documents Required
- College applications are extremely critical as they involve spending time to fill up forms, providing letters of reference (LORS), referee details, preparing statement of purpose (SOP), IELTS, etc and all documents have to be uploaded in a specific format.
- Most of the Colleges and Universities in Ireland have an application fee. Any information missed while filling applications can lead to rejection of the same.
- Applications should be made atleast 8 months before the course start date.
Documents Required For Applications
- Completed Application form
- Passport Copy
- Transcripts and Marksheets from College or University
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) is required
- Resume is required for MBA/ Masters Students
- IELTS TRF copy
- Letter of Recommendation (LORs) for University application
- Work Experience Letter